Member Benefit of the Week: ServSafe® Food
The Ohio Restaurant Association (ORA) provides its members with discounted access to the ServSafe Program, the most recognized food safety training program in the country. The program is accepted by more federal, state and local jurisdictions than any other. Additionally, more than two million professionals have been certified through the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Examination. The ServSafe food safety program provides value beyond certification.
In addition to these benefits, ServSafe also:
- Teaches employees and managers basic food safety concepts
- Helps managers and employees protect against foodborne illness outbreaks
- Helps reduce liability risks
- Helps minimize insurance costs, and
- Enables participants to demonstrate a commitment to food safety
ORA members receive a 15% discount on materials for the ServSafe program -- be sure you're taking advantage it! To order your materials, or if you have questions regarding ServSafe classes, CLICK HERE!
< Back | Printer Friendly Page