Member Benefit of the Week: Restaurant Members’ Dual ORA/NRA Membership
Ohio Restaurant Association (ORA) restaurant members receive a dual
membership to the National Restaurant Association (NRA) and can take advantage of many NRA benefits, including free webinars.
Previously offered sessions, which can be accessed through the NRA’s website, include:
- Health Care Reform before the Supreme Court
- Trends 2012: NRA Restaurant Industry Forecast
- Proven Strategies to Fill Empty Seats Inexpensively
- OSHA Inspections and Audits: Are You Prepared?
- 2011 NRA Annual Membership Meeting
- Beyond Fast Casual: Innovative Concepts that are Redefining the Segment
- Undercover Strategies to Improve Access to Capital
- Drive Traffic through Strategic Cause Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns that Help You Reach New Customers
- E-Verity: Your Questions Answered
- Are You Complying with the Recent FLSA Tip Credit Regulations Changes?
- Protecting your Business from Card Data Theft
< Back | Printer Friendly Page